The COVID-19 pandemic has sent risks and disruption cascading across supply chains. Now, in a changed set of circumstances, the new normal, organizations increasingly realize they must proactively manage all types of risk. Building resilient supply chains has become a priority, and procurement and supply chain professionals are tasked with achieving this.
In this compact booklet, we provide five competencies for moving forward:
- Prioritize supply chain risk management
- Adapt to new expectations
- Embrace digitalization and automation
- Shift from reactive to proactive actions
- Build supply chain resilience
Aim to thrive in the new normal. Learn how to identify, assess, and mitigate risk in your supply network.